Thursday, March 3, 2011

Congrats New Baby Message

Works of art at the Palais des Congres de Mtl

Title: Scatter sunshine
Artist: Micheline Beauchemin
Founded: 1984

Continued ... in ideas!

When the sun Erupts in West
light jets
Cascade silver
Crescendo threatening, such
A swarm of swords of Damocles
All scourges of humanity
Hanging above us

Mobile motionless
As time
Without a soul passing
Soulless
Pending
is a cruel hourglass, see our dreams take a moment
conducive to the creation
The holding in a net air

Mirage of a memory
wild geese on their flight
leave shadows on the concrete sun
bronze
Behold my inspiration breath escapes me
In crystal
For the coldest
As the silence of these walls
Under a sky that France, America and China merge
Identity Crisis cloudless sun shining Clouds

Like a smile Montreal

That raises his head, or that scans the horizon
It all boils down to space
space of half an hour, the space of a
sigh


PS Yes, I still sign in and what I hope the first of several series. I can not disappoint my most loyal audience: myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment