Monday, January 15, 2007

Gay Cruising Pointsin Mumbai

Let it snow ...

Outside it is snowing, today is my first aqua-form. Arriving at CEGEP, after having to wait at least 10 minutes prior to ride with the car that would not stop from fogging on the inside, I walk around to find a parking spot.

A tower, two towers, three towers and no parking. All parking meters are used. It snows in full, I see virtually nothing. A maintenance worker trying somehow to clean the steps of entry. The "ladies" arrive at the race, too late. It was as if we had never seen snow in our lives. Yep, it's been it snowed. People forget quickly. That

a place becomes available. I parked the car and sneaks. I go up and soon possible to the pool. Soon I'm in the shower, pick up my briefcase and takes me over. My eyes meet the clock in the upper left - 11 h 30.

Everything comes and goes stole 30 minutes of my course. Never mind, I'll get the max - 30 minutes is better than nothing.

Moral of this story, when it snows - I'll leave earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment