Monday, January 15, 2007

Tiffany & Co Commercial

Impala white father

When I was little, sitting in the back seat of the Chevrolet Impala white father, I spent all the paths that led us to the neighboring villages to hold my feeling sick and watching by the way femĂȘtre shirk. Nothing could detach myself from this window. In the car, the family was on the lookout, asking all this when I ask my father to stop the car for me to go throw the body on the roadside. This made me so unhappy. I dreaded Sundays (usually we go out on Sunday) because I knew I still suffer from being seated behind to endure the centrifugal force of cornering, braking and acceleration and summer, the dust of our roads of "Garnotte." was the time when everyone was rolling at full speed without being attached. Exceeded everyone somehow on country roads and we suspect, the rear passengers, did trust our driver.

My father and my father smoked in that time. I so wanted them to refrain from smoking in the car. I was greatly upset by the smell of smoke from their multiple cigarettes. Did they save their lungs and they carried those children? Well no, it was fashionable to smoke. No one saw no link between the smell of cigarette smoke, being seated on the bench back and my sickness. Each trip by car or bus, later when I was a boarder, I was green with evil and fear. Until one day ... ..

I enrolled in CEGEP in Montreal. I assure you that I had to "concentrate very hard" not to be ill during the bus rides. There was no question that I'm the laughingstock of everyone. And ... I managed.

Today, I drive. Whenever possible, if I do not drive, I sit in the front seat and I ask people who are with me not to smoke. I thus spare myself many ailments because you see I'm still remained fragile. ...

If I tell you this today because I just saw on TV advertising of GRAVOL where people face serious green. What made me say "This reminds me of many bad memories."

0 comments:

Post a Comment