Saturday, January 20, 2007

Really Nice Acrylic Nail Designs

We play a tag game

To meet the demand of IT

  1. Catch the book nearest you, go to page 18 and write the 4th line "This is not some t-shirts that take the place, right?" The Shopaholic in Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella.
  2. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The program challenges Radio-Canada
  3. Without checking, guess what time it is? 8:30 p.m. Check
  4. it is : 8:39 p.m.
  5. Apart from the noise of the computer what do you mean? My boyfriend listening to the hockey game on channel 13
  6. When you go out for the last time, and what have you done? I went out last night to go to Alain's son my boyfriend and I received all three of my boyfriend son with their wives for dinner (Chantale had graciously lent her home for this occasion because my apartment is too small)
  7. What are you wearing? A fleece sweater red and navy fleece pants too - PCQ's cold tonight.
  8. Before answering this questionnaire were you doing? I washed the dishes from supper.
  9. did you dream last night? I can not remember but I know I dreamed this morning very early in my second nap.
  10. Who Has the walls where you are? On the wall in front of me there is a shelf on which I placed £ 5, a dispenser, a stapler, a Bescherelle, a box of blank CDs, paper clips and my book of business cards.
  11. Have you seen something strange today? Yes, my boyfriend was cleaning the bathroom
  12. What do you think of this questionnaire? I highly doubt its usefulness
  13. What was the last movie you saw? " A Night at the Museum "with my oldest daughter and two small cabbage and Frederique Gabriel
  14. If you become a millionaire in the night, what's the first thing you would buy? An airline ticket to Baie-Comeau to go until the movers that I sent to my home.
  15. Tell us something we do not know? Our trade on the North Shore is for sale
  16. If you could change anything in the world to share the guilt and politics what would you change? I will invent a medicine against cancer
  17. Do you like dancing ? I love dance but I dance badly (according to my daughters)
  18. George Bush? Explaining the relentlessness of the father when he was president, to arm, finance Saddam Hussein? Then, twelve years later, the son of hard to want to destroy the very Hussein?
  19. Have you ever thought of living abroad has? Yes, younger I wanted to go into exile in Africa and working for the Red Cross.
  20. What would you think God tells you when you arrive in paradise? Already!
  21. What are the next 4 victims you choose to respond to this questionnaire? Those who wish well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment