Monday, January 1, 2007

Maybelline Instant Bronzer Makeup

Happy 2007 to you all ... Benjamine

As some have noticed, I did not write very often lately. I was also missing virtually participating only little exchange on the Internet.

The reasons for this were first vacation and moving as I had written on a ticket earlier. Moreover, these time, I spent several evenings in and visit one another, responding to invitations to mark the holiday season. No time to blog ....

Since we lived far from our "family", we were missing family celebrations over the past seven years. We lost the "beat" the festivities of the holiday season. I must confess that I missed these meetings. It must be private to the wish.

It was nice to find but also very tiring for the body - the food, the "bouèsson" and shortened hours of sleep. A cocktail very devastating for poor health. But hey! It will rest in the coming days, will return to normal tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment