Monday, December 13, 2010

Gay-gay-model-promotionscom



Scent of Scandal


Gonesse-en-Vexin,
October 10, 1808


I know, the interval between my two letters, ie between it and the previous one, was long. It happens, my dear, strange things with my older sister, Elsa. Imagine then that just returned from his campaign in Spain, Mr. Sevigne (my brother-military) received a letter and is soon gone. Where? We ignore it all. Why? We do not know. Needless to describe the pandemonium of battle in the family. Besides the great confusion that prevails in the minds of my poor sister and her stepmother Mrs. Imagine: he left without having had time to kiss his wife and children! We're in total darkness as to the reasons for a departure also precipitated. With that, I embrace you and find you soon, meine lieber Jael. But you keep on your side to speculate on questions that sucitent this early retirement of my brother. I do not want that on my return to Germany I am compelled to dispel rumors about any mistress or second wife in a foreign land. So, on behalf of our friendship, do not once for any of succumbing to your imagination too vivid. I leave you, and you'll know if there is something new.

Amelie von Innsbruck



Gonesse-en-Vexin
November 12, 1808

That one month has elapsed. You who are dying to see me, I know: long time ago that I promise to return to Germany. And yet ... here I am still the same family estate. May you forgive my long silence: these events have been grueling.

My mother has indeed made up us and I want to give thanks that your father for wines from its vineyards in Cologne. It was very generous of him. My mother has taken care jealously by going far. And it came a chance! She has been an invaluable aid; especially his eldest daughter. Here, time seems suspended and the days that followed the terrible news, are only sadness and tension. But where are my manners? Here are details on the famous afternoon of October 20 which I am sure, will enlighten you.

This afternoon there was no way for to be joyful. The rain ruined our plans to try and donkey rides. It is when the messenger of General disaster that appeared in all our lives were turned upside down. After reading the letter intended for him, my sister fainted. Once recovered, she has barely spoken 5 words, until today. Elsa is in disrepair, lacking to such an extent that I replaced, and when Penelope and the little Emile need something, that they appeal to me. Mental health concerns us all greatly.

Ah, tender and faithful Jael! Who would have thought that your whims take one day a real form? However, the marriage of Mr. Sevigne with this intriguing ... in the city of V ... was the least of our worries. He was drunk! This grotesque contract is worthless. No. The worst is that his drunkenness has revealed his impulsive nature, so he squandered the fortune of his ogress ... but the dowry of his lawful wife and a huge part of his fortune. Cursed be the devil's game! It was soon riddled with debt. Once sober, he believed enough in law to annul her marriage contract and ready to return at his home. It was not counting the letter of that odious woman and avenging his lawyers. Dear Justin! He had assumed that his high rank in the army of Bonaparte would guarantee a certain immunity against low blows and justice. Alas! the debts of our dear lieutenant are also those of his family.

Since we have not heard from my brother. By cons, we will soon usher in the new. The need to protect my sister and her children the spectacle of disgrace us to pack our bags as quickly as possible, without omitting the only valuable property belonging to them yet. You're probably wondering what will happen to Mrs. Sevigne the stepmother of my sister? Given that this holy woman is very attached to her daughter and her in-laws, we give Him his kindness by taking him with us at home. That is why we meet at last, meine Freundin! Understand: the good bourgeois of Alsace is a widow for quite some time. Do you not I told? She looks forward to disinherit his son if the latter never deigned to give much sign of life.

I embrace you and put an end to this match, since we see each other soon. Rehash the painful events of the last time I was exhausted. Auf Wiedersehen! Your

Amelie


PS My dear nephew and my dear niece
like to kiss you tenderly, although they
you have ever seen.
Are not they cute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment