Monday, December 13, 2010

Match Pewter San Francisco



When the curtain falls on the day


Rendezvous with nocturnal solitude. The somber gravity of my thoughts weigh myself. I search with fever responses to my ongoing quest for identity. Old fears resurface I try in vain to flee .... The shelter of my musings is actually a trap designed to sink deeper into myself. I am afraid, terrified even, inaction threatens me and dispersion.

Where am I? Who am I really? Did I do the mourning of Scotland, or even missing those around me?

The gravity of the dark night weighs upon me so much! My heart is heavy and ready to burst into a sob of distress.

I desperately seeking a way out in vain pleasures, until my muse. Is she stayed there with my girlfriend? Fog and lucidity are waging a struggle without thank you. Nathalie Benoit


The February 28, 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment